Jan 10, 2013

Do you Pandora?

Do you know about Pandora? If so do you listen? Well let me tell you that I had known about Pandora for many years but it wasn't until the Christmas holiday that I truly came to appreciate the service.

I must say that I have to thank my husband for discovering it on our Roku player and for experimenting enough that we now play it (through our surround sound) almost more than we watch TV now. We listened to everything from Bluegrass to classic rock to Symphony and everything in between. Hotrod loves Bluegrass so of course that is what we listen to the most. But the variety is endless.

Now you can play Pandora on almost any mobile device (I don't because I am not paying for the data plan to cover it) through your computer and many other portals. So give it a try and see what you think after all it is FREE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...