Sep 8, 2011

A Time for Mom

I have been a stay at home mom for 4+ years. I have been my child's primary care giver for the entire time. There has been no daycare, no mother's day out, no girls night out, no keno, date night or any other extended period of time that I have been away from my son. This past year he has attended Museum school one day a week for 2 hours but that is the extend of our time apart.

So this year as he has started preschool 2 days a week. So with this new time to myself I have decided to venture out and do something for me. Not grocery shopping, not running errands but something just for me. With the help of my friend Christine I have found a bible study that fits in perfectly with my son's preschool schedule and I start tomorrow.

I am looking forward to this time of fellowship with other women and having a new learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. This is only a start and I am sure you will learn and grow all the same. Congrats, and enjoy some of YOUR time.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...