Aug 26, 2011

Time Marches On

Five years ago this month I found out I was pregnant with my son and now in the blink of an eye I am going to meet the teacher day at preschool. Where did the time go? Why did it seem to move so slow when I was waking up 3 times a night for feedings and now it seems like a freight train is barreling down the track taking my baby with it?

That being said we had a great time at meet the teacher day for UCC Weekday School. My son just seamlessly left my side to play with new friends and new toys. Mrs. Stroud and Mrs. Moore seem very sweet and caring. I did my best to mingle with the other parents and appear not to be nervous in the service. It was nice that there were already a child or two there. I meet Lacy and her son and then Laura her daughter. So I have made some new contacts just like my son.

It will be an interesting years I am sure filled with wonderful adventures and learning experience for me and my son.  But will someone tell me how to slow this train down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...