Aug 15, 2011

A New Appreciation for the saying...Eating You out of House and Home

When we found out we were having a boy my husband told me to get ready, boys eat a lot. Growing up in a house with 3 boys he should know. But me, growing up with all girls I thought naa my boy will eat reasonably and didn't think another thing about it.

So he was born, took all of his feedings, rarely cried for more, moved on to solids ate well but still not a big eater. He has never really been a snacker, if I gave him one great he would eat it but did request one. Up till now it was a hit or miss on if he ate at the meal or not.

Then someone turned on the eating switch. OMG, starting last week he eats everything I put in front of him and ask for more most meals. Also he is warm all the time, not fever warm, but mommy my metabolism kicked in warm.

So here we go...My grocery bill just doubled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...