Jul 20, 2011

Stomach Revolt

So yesterday was the first day on my journey to lose some weight. I am using the Lose It! app via my iPhone because I have had success with it before. Like all apps it take a little setting up but once you've done that it is pretty easy.

So to start out you put in your current weight, your goalweight, (height, age and gender) and how many pounds you want to lose per week. Then it tells you how many calories you need to consume to achieve that goal. So I type in all the requirements and, OMG, are you kidding me, really, are you sure that calculated right, this is a joke, where's the hidden camera, in other words compared to what I was eating it was a low amount.

So I diligently went about my day putting down every morsel that passed my lips. Every once in a while I would pat my tummy and assure it that soon food would be coming. But like Pooh Bear, there was a rumbly in my tumbly all day. My stomach revolted. It gurgled, belched, rumbled, tumbled and did everything it could to say FEED ME!

So at the end of the day I was 200 calories over my limit, hey its the first day! I know that it will take my body some time to adjust, I just hope my body doesn't cannibalize itself before that happens, ha ha, not likely!

And for those of you loyal readers, I don't plan to blog about this everyday so, whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...