Jul 28, 2011

The Making of a Boy's Bedroom...The Bedding

Ok so this was going to be a post about the bedding I got for my son's new big boy bed, but we are going on our 26th day of 100+ degree day so there is no way I am putting a quilt on his bed. So until the winter comes I will have to show you the cool sheets we got and a picture from the catalog we purchased the quilt

So here are the sheets. I got them at Target and they are so cute. They are primary colors and have all sorts of transportation vehicles on them. They are nice and soft, and he is right at home in them! And for full disclosure I have fallen asleep in them as well. If you click on the picture it will take you to the Target page. 


Next is the quilt we bought. At first I was going to go with a them, trucks, construction, or something along that lines until we saw this in a catalog. I then realize I could get a multi-colored quilt and let the sheets and extras do the theme. This way when he decided to change what he likes I am not having to change everything.

View In Room

I can't wait till I can finish it all but that will be several months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...