Jul 21, 2011

I Hate Housework

So I detest having to clean the house but it is a necessary evil. I procrastinate every chance I get. But I am trying to turn over a new leaf and making more of an effort to have a cleaner house and I am always on the look out for things that make it easier.

Here is and example of one of those things, the Swiffer Duster. This thing is great! It has a telescoping handle, which means I no longer have to pull out the ladder to dust the ceiling fans the crown molding or the top of the fridge. Also it is great for dusting the blinds on the window.

Also they are disposable, trap the dust, throw in the trash. I have even found them in the Amazon.com subscribe and save department for cheaper than I can get them at Wally World and they are delivered to my doorstep, so it is a win/win.

Do you have any housecleaning tips or gadgets that you just couldn't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...