Jul 31, 2011

A Fellow Blog Post Worth Reading (warning included)

I haven't quite gotten into promoting other blogs or other blog post, however, there is a mommy blog I follow on Twitter and FB that put up a post last night that was just too good not to share. This a post for all mom's out there, old, new or in between.

Now I must give a disclosure that this blog is not for the faint of heart, the easily offended or people who just read the titles of blog post and make judgements. She calls things like she sees them and uses what ever language she feels necessary to convey her thoughts and feelings. So you have been warned!

And who is this person you might ask, The Scary Mom. You can follow her via Twitter, Facebook, or Blog.

The post is called The Scary Mom Manifesto.

Read it, Share it, tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...