Jun 21, 2011

Boo Boo's and Bandaids

I remember growing up and always hearing this tune: "I am stuck on Band aid Brand cause band aids stick on me..." or something like that. Well here I am with a 4 year old boy who, has until recently not needed band aids too much, thank goodness. But, here in the past month he had developed this "need" for band aids. And of course they have to be cool band aids.

For the most part they don't have to stick very long because the ouchy is not too bad but on those occasions when he has a real ouchy I need a bandage that will stay on. I think I have found it. They are called Nexcare Tattoo Waterproof . Below is a picture of JN's foot and the band aid that has been there for more than 24 hours, through a bath, all night and a day with socks and shoes on. Notice that it is on the inside of his foot and has yet to come undone. I must say that I am not easily impressed these days by products but this on is a keeper for me.

1 comment:

  1. something has to be said when You have to wear these bandaids because that is all that is in the medicine cabinet. went to church the other day with a barbie one to cover the razor cut from shaving my legs!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...