Apr 4, 2011

Mommy Confession Monday (advice needed)

Okay, between 2 and 3 times a day I walk around my house like this:

No I am not attending a frat party, I am holding my son's underwear while has on a pull-up to do #2. See we have been daytime potty trained for #1 for about 3 months with reasonable success, but for the life of me he will not sit down on the potty to, well you know. I have not found a reward yet that has worked, not toys, not a chart for earning things, nothing. I guess I shouldn't be too concerned at least he ask for a pull up and doesn't go in his underwear. 

So my Mommy Confession Monday is that my 3 almost 4 year old is not completely potty trained. Any advise from seasoned veterans out there? I am at a loss for what to do at this point. 

1 comment:

  1. just as long as you don't wear undies on your head, he is completely normal and on track. one day he will get tired of pooing in a pull up. have him watch your dad or r? gross, but he might not be scared

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...