Jan 6, 2011

The Sonic Order...

So today young son and I where on a grocery store outing. We finished up our trip about 11:30 and I asked him if he wanted to go get something to eat for lunch. His response was Sonic. Never one to turn down an opportunity for a cheese coney I started the car and sickled towards one of our local Sonic's.

Now by the time we got there it was already crowded so I pulled into an end stall. JN asked if he could get out of his car seat and I figured since we would be there for 5 or so minutes that would be okay. So I unbuckled him, unlocked the windows so he could roll his window down if he wanted and started to decided what we were going to have. Then, what do I hear behind me, but my 3 1/2 year old putting his head out the window and saying,

"I'll have a #12 with mustard and onions, tater tots, a diet dr. pepper with no ice, a kids meals with chicken strips, french fries, white milk and a toy!"

I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Now granted the #12 we order at Braum's and at Sonic I order the #9, but other than that he got it spot on.

So moms and dads what what you say in front of your little one they are always listening and you never know when it will be repeated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...