Nov 3, 2010

Giving Thanks #3

Grandparents are a wonderful thing. In my mind they are basically parents without rules and who like to play all day. That is one of the perks of being a grandparent. I grew up knowing both sets of my grandparents, one set lived here and even though the other set lived else where my parents made sure I knew about them and that we either talked on the phone or went to go seem them. My son has, in this modern age of mobility where people live far away from where they grew up, the rare treat of having both sets of his grandparents living right here. There is only one day a week that he doesn't see either one or both sets of grandparents. They are wonderful to have around and that makes me thankful for them.





1 comment:

  1. and look each pic has JN smiling bigger than Texas...gotta love those granparents

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...