Nov 22, 2010

Giving Thanks #22

A post on Facebook reminded me of this Thankfulness reminder from Veggie Tales and I just want to share it:

Thank you God for this day,
For the sun in the sky,
For my mom and my dad,
For my piece of apple pie!

For our home on the ground,
For His love that's all around,
That's why I say thanks every day!

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have,
That's an easy way to start!

For the love that He shares,
'Cause He listens to my prayers,
That's why I say thanks every day!

Thank you Dad for our day
For our trip to the mall
For the time spent with me
For our big red bouncy ball

For our fun that we had
I'm so happy you're my Dad
That's why I say thanks every day

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have,
That's an easy way to start!

For a God that really cares.
'Cause He listens to my prayers,
That's why I say thanks every day!

That's why I say thanks every day!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. I will have to share this with the fam.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...