Aug 5, 2010

Pictures, Pictures Everywhere...

In the days of film cameras people were particular about what they took shots of so as not to waste film and money developing. Now, with the advent of digital cameras people just shoot away. I think this is a great thing. Just think of all the goofy shots you get that you might not have if you were watching how many shots you had left on the roll. However, I now have a ton of pictures in on my computer and am finding it almost impossible to find the picture I want when I want. I know it is my fault for not organizing them when I downloaded them but that is hindsight. I am now taking on the task. Who knows how long this will take but little by little hopefully it will get done.

Do you organized your photos as you put them on your computer?
If so how do you organize your photos, date, people, places?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...