Aug 5, 2010

Love-Hate Relationship with CVS

Okay maybe hate is too strong of a word, how about extremely disappointed. I really do love CVS, they run great sales and when you tack on their rewards program and coupons I can get things for dirt cheap, which is now my goal. However, the big city of Weatherford coupled with its appendage of Hudson Oaks has 2 Wal-marts, 2 Walgreen's, 3 McDonald's, and upcoming 2 Taco Bell's but only one little old lonely CVS. So by the time Tues or Wed rolls around and I get to CVS to take advantage of sales they are almost always out. Yes, yes I know I can get rain checks but those are a hassle. I want instant gratification for my shopping experience!! OK, breath, in out, in out. So since the local CVS gets it's truck in on Friday and rarely do they get things restocked before the sales run out I am forced to try to make it to a Fort Worth to get my deals. Most of the time is is a doable but sometimes I just don't make it. I wish, wish, wish that CVS management would get with the program and either deliver a truck during the middle of the week like, ahem, Walgreen's does or build a new CVS in Hudson Oaks. Hello, CVS, do you hear me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...