Jul 12, 2010

Tricycle and Growing

JN's new tricycle finally came in this weekend, yeah!. I got up the nerve to put it together while he was taking a nap. See, JN had a Radio Flyer tricycle that his grandparents had gotten him last year for his birthday and it was great. He tootled around the porches and driveway and had a blast. However, since then he has grown between 2 and 3 inches and it had just become to small, his knees hit the handle bars even when he would push it with his feet. So after much searching I finally found the Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle. It is great! I am sure we will be spending many hours outside exploring on this bad boy!
Before:













After:














 I think he will be happier with the extra leg room!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...